At Bacon Street Youth and Family Services we are passionate about supporting families. Since 1971, we have served adolescents and families dealing with substance abuse through treatment and prevention programs.
Our mission is centered on mentorship, advocacy, support, healing, listening, and empathy. We work to build lifelong relationships with the communities we serve and focus on healing for the entire family during the treatment process.
As a family focused provider, our counseling services extend to family members affected by and involved in the youth’s counseling and/or recovery. At Bacon Street, we truly understand how scary and overwhelming adolescent substance abuse is and we are here to help, free of judgment and full of compassion.
- Our treatment services are always focused on the family
- We treat the entire problem
- More than an arm of the justice system
- Build relationships that last a lifetime
- Only organization that uses a unique treatment model for adolescents